The Latest


I was finally able to get my hands on the Anastasia Beverly Hills Shadow Couture palette and the Too Faced Love Flush blush! I've been waiting for these two beautiful products ever since I saw them on Instagram and now I can say I'm a proud owner of these babies.


As you can obviously tell, the Anastasia Beverly Hills Shadow Couture palette is a beautiful palette with an array of different color eye shadows ranging from the warm tones, cool tones, pops of colors (that Azure though!), and of course shimmery shadows. Which is why I would deem this palette as very versatile; you can go with a natural everyday look to a night out look. There are many looks you can create with just this palette! 

The main reason why I wanted this palette besides that fact that it's beautiful (let's be real, look at it), I've been really wanting the Pink Champagne and Morocco individual eye shadows that Anastasia Beverly Hills sells but I was not willing to pay $12.00 for just one individual eye shadow. So when I found out this was coming out I was so excited because not only does it come with the two eye shadows that I want, it comes with 10 other gorgeous shadows. The Shadow Couture palette is $30.00, which is a lot cheaper than buying 12 individual eye shadows that are $12.00 each. So save your money and go for this palette! Definitely worth it!

Swatches of The Shadow Couture Palette from Left to Right
 Soft Peach, Morocco, Heirloom, Bellini, Pink Champagne, Chic, Spoiled, Fudge, Azure, Intense Gaze, Metallic, Noir

The eye shadows swatched gorgeously onto my arm with very high pigmentation. There were some patchiness with the matte shades but that was only because my fingers were shaking through the process (a little nervous for my first swatch picture I guess lol).


The next purchase was the Too Faced Love Flush Blush in I Will Always Love You
I saw pictures of this blush awhile back before Too Faced had even publicly announce that these were going to be sold or at least that I know of. I searched frantically for this blush but I could never find any details about it for some reason until I saw some Youtubers mention in it their videos. It's been tough trying to find this little sucker but I'm glad that I have it now!


Here is the swatch of the blush. It's a coral peachy blush with tiny iridescent gold reflects in it. Just from swatching this blush I can easily tell that this blush is light but very build-able which I like because I hate it when I think I have very little blush on my brush but when I put it on my cheeks, I end up looking like Raggedy Ann but it's such a pretty color, I can't wait to use it!

Comments

Popular Posts