PRIMAL





My ASOS shoes finally came in. I've been waiting for a week now but it was worth it because I am in love! These shoes are so unique and they fit me perfectly. Even though the straps are a little too big for my tiny legs, I tucked them in the same way I would with my belts and it makes it look even better. I had no idea that the heel of the shoes are alligator print. The picture on the shoes blended in with the background of the website so it kind of threw it's details off. I love everything about these shoes. 
The only reason why I wanted these shoes was because the concept of the heels is almost like Alexander Wang's 'Aline' shoes from his Spring 2013 collection (the picture above). I've always wanted them but I knew I would never ever even be able to put my hands on them because I don't have the money for that. Fortunately I found the ASOS shoes and I knew I had to get them.  


Comments

Popular Posts