Who Gives A F*ck


The star of the show was the purple lipstick by Rimmel London when they did a collaboration with Kate Moss. I've been sleeping on this lipstick! I used it a couple of times before back in 2012 but since then I forgot all about it. So I pulled it out of my lipstick collection and did a look based off of it. This purple lipstick was the only lipstick that went really well with the intense black liner. After I applied the lipstick, I dabbed a little bit of a shimmery cream shadow on the center of my lips to make them look more luscious and metallic. 

I wanted to top it all off by adding more drama to the eyes with the Kardashian Khaos eyelashes. I really like the eyelashes because of their shape but the only thing I hate about them is how thick the band it. It is soooo stiff and it's more difficult to put on than the other eyelashes with the thin and invisible bands.


Comments

Popular Posts