Sequined






I thrifted this beautiful sequined blazer a while back but never got a chance to show it off. As difficult as it was just to get the light to reflect onto the mall using 10,00 mirrors. After struggling and running back and forth from the mirror to the camera, I finally got the mirrors positioned to where it looked a little tasteful. Of course, as soon as I got the hang of things, it was about to rain so I lost all of my light. Thank you tropical storm Erika....
Besides the point, this blazer is by far one of the best pieces I've found at the thrift store. This is a very vintage because of the huge shoulder padding that makes the waist look smaller if cinched up with a belt. Without a belt the blazer is still form fitting which I love a lot. I'm very petite so an ill-tailored clothing will make me look even more tiny and swallow my "curves" (I'm using that word very loosely). The chevron sequins are in an array of purples, blue, magenta, chocolate brown, black, green, charcoal grey, orange, and a duo-chrome of purple and blue sequins at the very top.
I love this piece so much, I'm so glad I rediscovered it again.

Comments

Popular Posts